অস্ট্রেলিয়ায় শিক্ষারত ঢাকা বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের সাবেক ছাত্রদের জন্য অনুদান
২৭ এপ্রিল ২০২০ ২০:৫৫
২৭ এপ্রিল ২০২০ ২১:০৩
Support for the former Dhaka University students currently studying full time in Australia
Dhaka University Alumni Association Australia (DUAAA) wants to hear from the former students of Dhaka University, currently living in Australia on student visa and enrolled in a full-time undergraduate/post graduate course, who are struggling to maintain their subsistence needs due to COVID-19 situation.
If you think, you need immediate help for sustenance and fulfil the following criteria please email us with relevant information:
- Obtained a degree from Dhaka University or studied at least two years in Dhaka University in a honors or masters program
- Currently living in Australia on student visa and enrolled in an Australian University in
- You are a full fee paying student and not on any Australian Government or other Australian and Bangladeshi scholarship program
- You are not fully supported by your parents or any other sponsors from Bangladesh or abroad
- You are partly or fully dependent on your earnings from part-time work in Australia and fully or partly lost your job due to COVID-19 environment.
In your response to us please include the following information:
- Name of the course and educational institution in NSW Australia that you are currently enrolled in
- Name and year of the degree obtained from Dhaka University or years and name of the degree program you were enrolled in Dhaka University before moving to Australia for higher studies
- Type of work, part-time/full-time/casual, that you were undertaking in Australia before the lockdown due to COVID-19 to maintain your sustenance needs
- Your current address and contact details.
Please send your response to [email protected] by 25 April 2020.
Anis Majumder Mostafa Abdullah
Secretary General DUAAA President DUAAA