একজন স্টুডেন্ট সার্ভিস অফিসার প্রয়োজন
১৫ মার্চ ২০২০ ১৮:৪২
১৫ মার্চ ২০২০ ২১:১৪
We are Registered Training Organisation based in Liverpool/Bankstown, Sydney area.
We are currently looking for Student Service Officer to start immediately for a Full-time/Part time position. The Student Services Officer is responsible for the day to day management of the general administration, student services and supporting students to manage their course to complete in the allocated duration, liaising with students and the academic department.
The role ensures the delivery of excellent customer service to students through student administration; a smooth running of campus operations aligned with college systems and processes; compliance with all reporting requirements and student records. The incumbent liaises with the Academic Manager, Course Coordinator and trainers and assessors, reporting to the Student Services Manager.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the vocational education sector or in a similar role
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience in working with Student Management System (preferably RTO Manager) and Learning Management System (Moodle)
- Demonstrated understanding of the requirements for Australian Qualification Framework (AQF), RTO Standards 2015, National Code and Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working effectively within a team and meeting deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including negotiation and behaving appropriately with confidentiality when required.
- Strong administrative management, analytical and problem solving skills in a Vocational Education setting
- Computer literacy and skills including the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to perform their role autonomously and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must be eligible to work permanently in Australia and have relevant experience.
- Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders from various backgrounds
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to deal effectively with clients over the phone, via email or in person
- Experience in using computer applications and databases
- Experience working effectively within a team.
If you have the relevant skills, experience and attributes to successfully execute the role, please submit a covering letter explaining how you match the requirements of this position and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org